Monday, February 28, 2011

James Franco

I just had to get this off my chest! So blog world you guys get to hear it. I am a huge, I mean HUGE James Franco fan! Tristan + Isolde stole my heart and Annapolis, that was it I was hooked! I cried when I saw that he was the next in line in Wickerman. (I've done my best to forget Pineapple Express.)
But last night, I can't lie...I was really confused about what was going on. He seemed so confused and maybe *gasp* high?! I never ever wanted to see him in a pink dress. I kept saying "that can't be James, that can't be James", but my family assured me it was. BOO!
Anyway, I just really need to get that out! Did anyone else think that he seemed strange?! I guess I have never seen him interview before, so maybe that was his norm! Please someone tell me he had a severely high fever and wasn't feeling up to par!

GOOD!

BAD....oh so bad.

GOOD (in a nerdy way)

VERY BAD

Mr. Franco, can we please just stick with the good?

1 comment: