Sunday, February 20, 2011

Adult Dance and Fitness

If anyone is ever interested in a fun friendly place to learn new skills, get a fab workout, and make new wonderful friends I suggest you check out this blog! Meagan, is the founder of Adult Dance and Fitness

and her Studio Blue is located in downtown Ogden. She is a mom, as are a huge majority of her students!
I have never been there and felt left out or insecure! I am always greeted by name with big smiles and even hugs! She has a darling boutique that you have to check out! and she is so extremely supportive of her students! She has helped us with BOTH Zombie Proms and I just love these wonderful ladies! Her instructors are amazing!

She has a variety of classes, something for everyone. She offers a ton of Dance classes including (but not limited to) Jazz, Hip Hop, Ball Room, Zumba and African Dance. She is a Circus Fitness Enthusiast and offers classes for the beginner to advanced in Aerial Hoop, Aerial Pole, Silks, and Trapeze! I did a hoop class once and loved it! I want to try Silks too! And for ladies that wanna get a little into the sexier side of Pole dancing she offers Chair Dancing and Black Light Pole classes that are so much fun and no clothing is ever removed! You learn how to get your man's attention and you will never feel uncomfortable doing it! Trust me your Hubby will thank you for trying these classes!
Her prices are totally reasonable and so much fun! Check her out! Tell her Trish misses them!
Try em out I PROMISE you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment